Step-by-Step Guide to Make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the primary forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most folks already realize that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli and chicken penne pasta recipe. You can cook broccoli and chicken penne pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Take 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 head of of broccoli.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Provide 1 of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Italian season.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
Instructions to make Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Cut the chicken in cube size. Season it with red pepper, ground black pepper, Italian seasoning and Lawrys seasoned salt..
- Put the broccoli in a pot of boiling water until tender. Put sea salt in the water(optional)..
- While the broccoli is becoming tender, cut up the roma tomatoes in cube size as well as mince the 4 cloves of garlic..
- Prepare a skillet with olive oil in it to saute the chicken. When finished, place the chicken in a bowl to the side. Now add the tomatoes, tenderized broccoli, garlic to the pan for 10 minutes..
- Boil the penne pasta in water until tender. Add the vegetables, chicken, pasta in a large bowl. Add the parmesan cheese as well as the mozarella cheese. Add whatever spices to taste. Stir or toss all cooked ingredients in bowl until evenly coated with cheese. Enjoy!.
If you find this Broccoli and Chicken Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.