Recipe of Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chocolate cheesecake bars recipe. You can have baked chocolate cheesecake bars using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars:
- You need of Crust.
- You need of Buttery biscuits.
- Provide of Butter (unsalted or cultured unsalted).
- You need of Cheesecake layer.
- Take of Cream cheese.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Egg.
- Prepare of Condensed milk.
- Take of Heavy cream.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- Get of ○Dark chocolate.
- Get of ○Cocoa powder.
- Get of to 10 grams ○Condensed Milk.
Instructions to make Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars:
- Combine Step 2 with melted butter and spread evenly on a mold covered with parchment paper. Chill in the fridge. Use a board to flatten..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C. Beat the egg well..
- Make the fillings. Whisk the cream cheese well. Then add other ingredients in order and mix well after each addition..
- Pour the half amount of Step 5 and 10 g (in total about 115g) into a mold. Rap the mold against your workspace to even the surface. Bake for 15 minutes at 355°F/180°C..
- During baking, pour the rest of filling into a chocolate bowl and mix..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder and add condensed milk. Then mix well again..
- Pour the mixture into the mold. Tap and bake another 25 minutes at 340°F/170°C. I cover the top with aluminum foil..
- It's done. Let it cool, wrap it up, and chill in the fridge. Leave for a half day. Slice and serve..
- This is doubled and baked in a 18 cm square mold. It's browned and baked without aluminum foil..
If you find this Baked Chocolate Cheesecake Bars recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.