Simple Way to Prepare Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate-chestnut cheesecake recipe. To make chocolate-chestnut cheesecake you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- Take of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
- Take of Granulated sugar.
- Provide of Egg.
- Get of Milk.
- Provide of Rum.
- Get of Cake flour.
- Provide of Chestnuts cooked in sugar syrup.
- Take of Chocolate.
- Use of For the cream:.
- Get of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
Steps to make Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake:
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Roughly chop 3/4 of the chocolate and chestnuts in syrup (store the remaining chocolate in the refrigerator to use later)..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Cream the cream cheese, add the chestnut cream and granulated sugar, and mix well..
- Add the beaten egg, and mix well..
- Add the milk and rum, and mix well..
- Sift in the cake flour and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the cake mold and scatter chopped chocolate from Step 1. Bake for about 35 minutes in a 170°C oven..
- The baking is done. Cool in the cake mold. When it has cooled down, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for more than an hour..
- Combine the cream ingredients, and beat until it forms very soft peaks..
- Top the cream from Step 8 in the center of the unmolded cake, and spread it all over..
- Scatter the chopped chestnuts from Step 1 on top. Shave the remaining chocolate on top..
- Slice and serve..
If you find this Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.