Recipe of chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is not true. A dishwasher is particularly effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe. You can cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- Take of crust.
- Use of graham cracker crumbs.
- Get of unsalted butter.
- Take of cookie dough.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Take of cheesecake.
- Use of cream cheese.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of egg.
- You need of vanilla.
- Take of chocolate drizzle.
- You need of chocolate chips.
- Get of unsalted butter.
Steps to make chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars:
- preheat oven 325°F Celsius and grease a 8 by 8 inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack..
- To make the cookie dough, stir together the butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in the flour, then the vanilla and chocolate chips. Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes), and then roll teaspoon-sized ball of the dough and place on a plate, and refrigerate plate of cookie dough balls while you prepare the cheesecake filling..
- . Beat together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the egg and vanilla extract, beating until thoroughly combined..
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and toss with 1 teaspoon of flour. Drop into the cheesecake filling and mix together. Pour the filling into the cooled crust, coaxing the filling into corners and sides. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the cheesecake filling is set and doesn't jiggle. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours..
- Using the parchment paper as handles, lift the bars out of the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut into squares. Combine the chocolate chips and shortening in a small bowl and microwave for 1 minute at 50% power and stir until smooth. Drizzle over the bars and allow to set for about 20 minutes. Store leftovers in the refrigerator..
These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. I love cheesecake but in my house, it's just not a favorite dessert so I hate to make a big cheesecake and then still be the only one eating it five days later. With a link to all her cheesecake recipes. And she's made a lot of cheesecake!
If you find this chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.