How to Prepare Pork Adobo with a twist! Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pork Adobo with a twist! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Adobo with a twist! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Adobo with a twist! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork adobo with a twist! recipe. You can cook pork adobo with a twist! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Adobo with a twist!:
- Get of Boneless center cut pork chops.
- Provide of large yellow potatoes peeled and diced.
- Use of Soy sauce.
- Provide of cider vinegar.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Prepare of onion sliced.
- Get of garlic cloves peeled and diced.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of curry powder more if you like (My little twist):-).
- You need of tomato paste ( more if you desire to ).
- You need of chicken stock.
- Provide of butter.
Instructions to make Pork Adobo with a twist!:
- Season chops to your liking, I used garlic salt and pepper and curry powder. Set aside.
- In a medium sized pot saute onion, garlic in olive oil until onions are translucent…then add bay leaves. Add chops to let them brown for a min or two on both sides…then remove the chops..
- After the chops are removed melt 3 teaspoons of butter, add soy sauce and vinegar and tomato paste and curry powder and stir…then add chicken stock salt and pepper to taste. Add chops and potatoes, and let everything simmer for about 30 minutes or until chops and potatoes are fork tender..
- Serve over white rice and enjoy!!!.
If you find this Pork Adobo with a twist! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.