Recipe of Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake recipe. To make sea salt chocolate caramel cheesecake you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Provide of crust.
- Get 1 packages of graham crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use of cheesecake.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of caramel with sea salt lindt chocolate bar.
- Use 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
Steps to make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake:
- Crush graham crackers as finely as possible, mix with brown sugar. Pour desired amount for crust into a 9" cake pan..
- Add butter to crumbs and coat them well. Mash the crumbs to the bottom of the pan to form the crust. Refigerate for 15 min..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine room tempature cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth..
- Break the chocolate bar down into squares and melt down in the microwave about 30 seconds. Add melted chocolate, and cocoa powder to cream cheese mixture..
- Stir in the sea salt last. Add it to taste. Pour and smooth mixture over crust and bake for 40 min. Allow to cool on counter for 10 min. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours..
If you find this Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.