Steps to Make Greek Orzo with chicken and kale Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Orzo with chicken and kale recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Orzo with chicken and kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Orzo with chicken and kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach can also be something that you might want to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek orzo with chicken and kale recipe. To make greek orzo with chicken and kale you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Orzo with chicken and kale:
- You need of Chicken.
- Use 5-6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic crushed to a paste.
- Get 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of Orzo.
- Use 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Provide 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare A few of handfuls of kale.
- Take 6-8 stalks of flat leaf parsley – stalks and leaves separated.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oregano.
- Provide 200 g of orzo.
- You need 600 ml of veg stock.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 3 tbsp of tomato purée.
- You need 1 handful of feta.
- Use Half of a lemon.
Steps to make Greek Orzo with chicken and kale:
- Prep the chicken by placing the thighs in an oven proof dish- mix the garlic, chilli, oregano, oil and seasoning and coat the chicken. Cover with foil and bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove the foil. Turnover the chicken and bake open for another 5 minutes..
- Heat some oil in an ovenproof skillet. Fry off the onions until soft..
- Add the garlic, pepper, kale, chopped parsley stalks and seasoning and fry for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften. Meanwhile, remove the chicken from the oven and chop into small pieces..
- Add the orzo, tomato purée, tinned tomatoes, chicken and veg stock. Mix well..
- Sprinkle the feta on the top and bake covered in the oven at 180 degrees for 12 – 15 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle the parsley leaves and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with a green salad..
If you find this Greek Orzo with chicken and kale recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.