Steps to Make Greek spinach orzo salad Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Greek spinach orzo salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Greek spinach orzo salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek spinach orzo salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Eat a few eggs to cheer up!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek spinach orzo salad recipe. You can cook greek spinach orzo salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Get 3 oz of uncooked orzo pasta.
- Take 5 oz of spinach, torn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of kalamata (Greek) olives, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Get 1 of cucumber, quartered and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Take 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- Take 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
Instructions to make Greek spinach orzo salad:
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts: place pine nuts in saute pan and toast over medium heat until golden, stirring often. Remove from heat when done..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well..
- In large bowl, combine spinach, orzo, onion, cucumber, tomato, olives, salt, pepper, oregano, and balsamic vinaigrette. Chill 2 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350252-balsamic-vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and feta and serve..
If you find this Greek spinach orzo salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.