Easiest Way to Make Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Nuts as well as various seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut grilled shrimp gumbo recipe. You can cook coconut grilled shrimp gumbo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- Prepare of small thin skin stew potatoes.
- Get of corn on the cob (short/shucked).
- Prepare of baby carrots.
- Take of sweet bell peppers (green, yellow and red cut into wedges).
- Get of broccoli (chunked).
- Provide of red or green apples (wedged).
- Take of large butterfly shrimp.
- Take of butter (salted).
- Take of Sweet Coconut Sauce (optional).
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Take of butter (softened).
- Provide of malibu coconut flavored rum.
- Provide of For Spicey Sweet Coconut Sauce (add ingredients from below).
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Take of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo:
- Prepare grill (gas or charcoal) and heat it up. If using a charcoal grill, let the starter fluid cook off before applying any food. Restrict the air flow to allow for a slower cook time. 400° with no flame is ideal.
- In a aluminum cooking pan (9×15) place the butter inside the pan and all other ingredients. Add your favorite Seasoning(s).
- Let grill until all vegetables are tender and had a chance to incorporate that smoky flavor (about a hour and a half.) Stir at every thirty minute mark and maintain as much heat as you can on the grill without adding more charcoal. (gas grills do not apply).
- While Gumbo is grilling. In a medium bowl add powdered sugar, softened butter and Malibu Coconut flavored Rum and mix together until smooth. Set aside. The sweet sauce is a optional choice for the individual taste and should not be added to the main dish unless you want that sweet Coconut flaver. Some folks may like it with only the Seasoning of the individuals choice..
- (OPTIONAL) If you want your Sweet Coconut Sauce Spicey, add Cayenne and Crushed Red Pepper to the mixture..
- You are ready to serve your outstanding Sweet Shrimp Gumbo in various combinations to please all your guests.. Enjoy!.
If you find this Coconut Grilled Shrimp Gumbo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.