Simple Way to Prepare Orzo Chicken Pasta Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Orzo Chicken Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Orzo Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Orzo Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo chicken pasta recipe. To cook orzo chicken pasta you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Orzo Chicken Pasta:
- Take 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Parsley.
- Take 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1/2 of Lemon.
- Get 4 oz of Whole Feta Cheese.
- Take 8 oz of Uncooked Orzo Pasta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Spinach.
- You need 1 pints of Cherry Tomatoes.
Instructions to make Orzo Chicken Pasta:
- Cut feta into cubes. Cut tomatoes into halves. Chop basil and parsley. Chop up sun dried tomatoes..
- Once your water is at a rolling boil, add a little salt and olive oil, then add the orzo. *Orzo will be al dente within 5/6 mins. It cooks VERY fast*.
- Season your chicken how you like. Garlic, powder, salt and pepper should do. Pan sear your chicken in a hot skillet.
- **your pasta should be done by now, drain pasta well and set aside in your preferred dish**.
- Now, time to make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, squeeze in the lemon, add salt and pepper and some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes. Wisk..
- Pour all of your vinaigrette over the Orzo while its still hot and the Orzo will soak up the sauce. Pour the rest of the ingredients over the Orzo and toss everything together..
- Add in freshly chopped spinach and mix again..
- Once your chicken is ready, dice it into large chunks..
- Lastly, add in your chicken and mix once more. Bon Appetite!.
If you find this Orzo Chicken Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.