Simple Way to Prepare Savory Garlic Orzo Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Garlic Orzo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Garlic Orzo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory garlic orzo recipe. You can cook savory garlic orzo using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Garlic Orzo:
- Prepare of cooked orzo.
- Take of zucchini; small dice.
- Provide of shallot; minced.
- Use of red bell pepper; small dice.
- Use of garlic; minced.
- Get of EVOO; as needed.
- Use of salt & black pepper; to taste.
Steps to make Savory Garlic Orzo:
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and shallots. Toss. When nearly caramelized and tender, add garlic. Toss. When garlic is nearly caramelized, add orzo. Toss and heat briefly until orzo is thoroughly heated..
- Variations; Celery, corn, red or yellow onion, yellow or orange bell pepper, basil, parsely, oregano, feta, parmesean, paprika, goat cheese, chiles, vinegar, greek vinaigrette, Italian dressing,.
If you find this Savory Garlic Orzo recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.