Simple Way to Make One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot smoked beef sausage with green beans and noodles recipe. You can cook one pot smoked beef sausage with green beans and noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles:
- Use 2 packs (12 ounce) of smoked beef sausage, cut into coins.
- Use 1 tablespoon of margarine OR butter.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Get 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Use 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- Take 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Use 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- Use 2 cups of whole green beans (fresh or frozen).
- Take 1 package (12 ounce) of cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles:
- In a large pot melt your margarine OR butter……..
- Take your cut up sausages and sauté for several minutes in pot with your margarine, sauté until lightly browned…….
- Add to sausages your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add in your minced garlic……
- Add in your black pepper and oregano leaves…..
- Next add in your diced tomatoes and beef broth, bring to a boil……
- Add in your whole green beans, heat for several minutes then remove pot from heat…….
- Add into beef sausage sauce your cooked egg noodles, mix well…..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Use beef smoked sausage if you prefer. My company had a Mardi Gras party and I wanted to make a flavorful red beans and rice recipe that everyone would love! Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat and cook the flour noodles according to the package instructions. Add some kidney beans or cannellini beans for some extra protein. Add different cheeses like Hungarian goulash is never made with macaroni noodles and is never, ever made with ground beef.
If you find this One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.