Recipe of My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my smoked sausage garlic chicken & a veg rice recipe. You can have my smoked sausage garlic chicken & a veg rice using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice:
- Take 150 g of Chicken diced 1/2 inch size.
- Use 150 g of Smoked sausage sliced coin shaped.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Use of rice.
- Get 1 Cup of longrain rice.
- Get 1 tbls of mixed Peppers diced.
- Take A few of green beans diced.
- Prepare of Just a few sweet Peas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Curry Powder to colour the rice yellow.
Steps to make My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice:
- Melt the butter with the garlic on top or mixed in.
- Start to boil the rice with the green beans and mixed peppers & peas.
- Add the chicken to the butter and fry mixing it in and covered in butter fry until the chicken is cooke d.
- Add the sausage and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the Pepper and mix in.
- Mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Inbetween the rice is cooked and ready to mix.
- Add the rice to the chicken and sausage stir to mix.
- Fry for 2 minutes and serve. You can have this Hot or Cold with a side salad.
- Sprikle some black pepper on top.add some fresh parsley to the top. (Optional).
It has great flavor and it really makes dinner easy. Orzo pasta with a tangy dijon-balsamic sauce, chicken smoked sausage, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers and parmesan cheese. Loads of flavor and an all in one pot. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it.
If you find this My Smoked Sausage Garlic Chicken & a Veg Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.