How to Prepare Spinach Orzo Pasta Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach orzo pasta recipe. To make spinach orzo pasta you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Take 1 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 cup of Orzo.
- Get 1 cup of Spinach (julienned).
- Get 1/2 cup of Radicchio (julienned).
- Get 1/4 cup of Sun dried tomatoe (diced).
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach Orzo Pasta:
- Bring a medium-size pot of water to boil. Add a generous amount of salt. When the water comes to a rolling boil add pasta. Approximately 9 minutes..
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add a quarter sized amount of olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Add a pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Sauté until onions are translucent. Add radicchio and reduce the heat to medium low..
- Once your pasta is finished cooking drain and add to the onion mixture along with the spinach. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Spinach Orzo Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.