Recipe of Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy smoked sausage & cabbage in salsa recipe. To cook super easy smoked sausage & cabbage in salsa you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa:
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oil or butter.
- Prepare 2 strips of bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces.
- Take 1/2 of a large onion, cut into 1/2" strips vertically.
- Prepare 1/2 of a medium head of green cabbage, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take of optional 1 large carrot, cut into 1/3-inch thick pieces.
- Take 1 pound of smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces.
- You need 1 cup of storebought salsa (like Pace, La Victoria, Frontera, etc.).
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of hot sauce of choice.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of chopped green onions and/or cilantro for garnish.
Instructions to make Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa:
- In a large pot or deep frying pan, bring the oil or butter up to medium heat and render a bit of the fat from the bacon..
- Add the onion, cabbage, and garlic (and carrot if you're using it) to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, just until the onions start to turn translucent, about 3 to 5 minutes..
- Add the sausage, salsa, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and sugar to the pan, and give it a few gentle stirs to incorporate all the ingredients..
- Reduce the heat to medium low, cover, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Sprinkle green onions and/or cilantro over the top and serve with starch of choice..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Super Easy Smoked Sausage & Cabbage in Salsa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.