How to Prepare Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. If you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, use the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets recipe. You can cook mike's cajun shrimp smoked sausage & baby potato skillets using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Get 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- Use of ● For The Vegetables.
- Take 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- You need 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- Take of ● Or, You Can Use.
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Use 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- Take 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need of ● Other Vegetables.
- You need 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- Provide 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Take as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- Use of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Cajun Seasoning.
- Use of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Provide of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Dried Cilantro.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Provide of Vegetable Broth.
Instructions to make Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.