Recipe of Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake recipe. To cook spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Prepare 16 oz of dry pasta.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cup of half & half.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take 12 oz of fully cooked smoked sausage, any variety.
Instructions to make Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake:
- Cook pasta according to package directions until just al dente; drain..
- While pasta cooks, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Stir in flour..
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth, then stir in half and half..
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne, and red pepper flakes and simmer until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella until cheeses are melted and smooth..
- Slice sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the sauce, along with the chopped parsley and cooked pasta. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed..
- Preheat broiler. Pour the pasta mixture into a lightly greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden..
If you find this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.