Step-by-Step Guide to Make Smoked Sausage Chowder Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smoked Sausage Chowder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Sausage Chowder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage Chowder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage chowder recipe. To cook smoked sausage chowder you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Sausage Chowder:
- Provide 1 packages of Smoked sausage or similar sausage.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of celery, chopped.
- Use 7 large of potatoes, peeled, washed & cubed..
- Prepare 2 of carrots, cleaned & sliced into bite size pieces.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- Use 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- You need of italian seasonings.
- Use of salt & pepper.
- Get of instant potatoe flakes for thickening.
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage Chowder:
- Place peeled cubed potatoes & carrots into a 5 quart pot & cover with water..
- Bring to a boil & cook until potatoes are fork tender. Carrots will be slightly hard but will continue to cook..
- Cut sausage into bite size chunks.While potatoes cook, brown together in a frying pan sausage, onions & celery & garlic powder until tender..
- When potatoes are tender drain off approximately half the water. Add the stick of butter, let it melt some. Then add milk & broth& stir. Add sausage & onion mixture & seasonings..
- Add the instant potato flakes as needed for desired thickness. I use these because it easy. Alternative: (A person could add cornstarch if it is first stirred up in cold water. 1 or 2 Tablespoons to a half cup of cold water. Stir until smooth & add to soup. Repeat as needed for thickness).
- Simmer until carrots are desired tenderness & serve!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage Chowder recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.