Recipe of Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked red potatoes & smoked sausage recipe. You can cook baked red potatoes & smoked sausage using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage:
- Provide 10 of medium Red potatoes.
- Use 1 packages of Pepper stir fry.
- Prepare 2 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of Parsley.
- Provide of Adobo.
- Get of Sazon con achiote.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 8 oz of Shredded cheese (optional).
Steps to make Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage:
- Heat oven 375°.
- Chop potatoes in small pieces. Wash. Add seasonings. Olive oil, parsley, adobo, sazon, minced garlic. Mix together. Put in oven. (You can use yellow potatoes instead. But for ME the Red potatoes have an extra kick of flavor).
- Let cook for 45-50 minutes. Check for tenderness. Slice smoked sausage in pieces. When potatoes are almost done. Add pepper stir fry on top of potatoes along with the smoked sausage. Let cook for 20 minutes more, then mix lightly. (If u dont have pepper stir fry. Slice peppers of your choice n onions)..
- Add cheese. Leave in oven about 5-8 minutes or until melted & Enjoy! (If u like this check out my other recipes).
Perfect for your summer grilling and family parties! These potatoes are my all-time favorite side dish. These roast potatoes maximize the crisp-to-creamy contrast in each chunk of potato. Don't bake them they do not bake like russet potatoes. Your best bet is to drizzle with extra virgin olive oil add.
If you find this Baked Red Potatoes & Smoked Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.