Steps to Make Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted smoked sausage and potatoes recipe. To make oven roasted smoked sausage and potatoes you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes:
- Take 1 packages of smoked sausage.
- Take 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Provide 5 medium of potatoes, sliced or chopped into pieces.
- Provide tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of paper.
- Provide of Mrs.Dash.
- Use 1 of handful of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of cooking spray.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 400*F..
- Line a large baking tray (with sides) with several sheets of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Put the sausage rounds, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with a couple TBS of olive oil and season to taste with salt, pepper, and Mrs. Dash. Toss together with your hands until everything is evenly distributed. Pour this out onto the baking tray, and spread it out as much as you can..
- Place into the heated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring every 15 minutes or so, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn off the oven..
- Scatter the cheese over top of the cooked meat and potatoes, Pop back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese..
A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN! YES those golden brown sausages and roasted vegetables are sitting on a pool of gravy that was How to cook Sausages in the oven with vegetables and gravy. Toss vegetables and potatoes in oil. Do you need a simple dinner idea? Oven Roasted Potatoes & Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is a complete meal in one pan.
If you find this Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.