Easiest Way to Prepare Shrimp Soup Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp soup recipe. You can have shrimp soup using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp Soup:
- Take 5 tbsp of Obay seasoning.
- Get 8 quart of Water.
- Take 4 each of Corn on the cob.
- Prepare 6 small of Red skin potatoes.
- Use 4 each of Celery sticks.
- Get 2 medium of Onions.
- Use 1 packages of Beef kabosa.
- Provide 1 lb of Large shrimp.
Instructions to make Shrimp Soup:
- Place water in a pot on med high heat.
- Chop the beef into circles,.
- Break the corn in half.
- Cut up the celery.
- Cut the potatoes onto 4's.
- Add the obay seasoning to the water.
- Cut the onion into 4's.
- Add all ingredients to the pot..
- Leeching put the beef and shrimp..
- After 10 minutes of cooking add the beef.
- In the last 10 minutes add you cooked shrimp unless you are using raw shrimp the add out in 5 minutes after the beef..
- Let everything cook together for 15 minutes then enjoy.
If you find this Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.