Recipe of Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage tortellini skillet recipe. To cook smoked sausage tortellini skillet you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Take 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas (I used canned).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (I used an 8.8 ounce package of dried).
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet:
- Prepare a big pot of water to boil the tortellini in. Once water is boiling, add tortellini, cook until desired doneness, then drain..
- While you're waiting for the water to boil, Heat the olive oil in a separate large skillet over medium heat. Slice the smoked sausage thinly and add it to the skillet and cook until well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic and cook and stir for 30 seconds..
- In this order: Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, heavy cream, and salt and pepper and stir until simmering and bubbly. ** Adding chicken stock first will deglaze the pan, tomato sauce will bring temp down, then it will be safe to add the cream, so it won't break.** Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted, then add the frozen peas and heat through..
- Now add cooked tortellini to sauce and stir until combined and heated through! Enjoy!.
If you find this Smoked Sausage Tortellini Skillet recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.