How to Make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Nuts and various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich recipe. You can have mike's steak cheese onion & mushroom man-wich using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- Use of ● For The Meat.
- Use of New York Steaks [room temp].
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sautéed Onions & Mushrooms.
- Use of EX LG Viadailla Onion [thick sliced].
- Prepare of Fresh Sliced Mushrooms.
- You need of Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Use of Tillamook Salted Butter.
- Take of Oil.
- Provide of ● For The Crispy Bread.
- Use of EX LG Loaf French Bread.
- Take of Pre-fabed Quality Butter.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
- Provide of ● For The Additions.
- Use of Provolone & Swiss Cheese.
- Get of Inglehoffer Or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauce.
- Provide of Dill Pickle Spears.
Instructions to make Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich:
- Sauté your mushrooms and onions for 10 minutes. You can also add green and red bell peppers for flavor and color..
- Season steaks to preference. Then, flash pan sear steaks on high for 2 minutes on each side. 3 if you want your steaks medium rare..
- Allow seared steaks to rest 5 minutes then, thin slice..
- Swiss and Provolone cheeses..
- Place strips in a stove top skillet. Pile on cheeses, then onions and mushrooms…
- Add a slight dash of water to skillet, turn on high and seal tightly. Steam for 2 minutes..
- Coat bread with garlic butter and sprinkle with dried parsley for added color..
- Bake bread at 350° for 5 minutes. Or, until crispy outside but soft in the center..
- Liberally coat bread slices inside with horseradish sauce..
- Inglehoffer or Boars Head Cream Style Horseradish Sauces are the best brands I've tried. Or, you can make your own. Just add sour cream, dijon mustard, pepper, fresh chives and horseradish to taste. Then, let chill..
- Load her up hot and watch your men pig out! Garnish with a dill pickle spear and serve with ice cold beer. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Steak Cheese Onion & Mushroom Man-wich recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.