Recipe of Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage(kilbasa)with pasta recipe. To cook smoked sausage(kilbasa)with pasta you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta:
- Get 2 can of Del Monte Diced Tomatoes w/ basil/oregano.
- Take 1 can of Hunts Tomatoe Paste.
- Prepare 2 packages of Smoked Sausage(kilbasa).
- You need 1 box of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta:
- Slice up both packages of smoked sausage. (I substituted one package with a hot jalapeno kind to make it spicy)..
- On medium heat in large pan pour both cans of Del Monte Tomatoes, and Hunts Tomatoe Paste in..
- Toss in the sliced smoked sausage with the tomatoe mixture in pan. Add garlic salt and pinch of table salt. Mix together..
- While it's heating up then boil water for the pasta..
- Once pasta is cooked, in large bowl, combine the cooked pasta and the smoked sausage mix together..
If you find this Smoked Sausage(kilbasa)With Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.