How to Prepare Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy! macarons (sakura flavor) recipe. To cook easy! macarons (sakura flavor) you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor):
- You need of Batter.
- Get 88 grams of Almond flour ＊.
- Use 165 grams of Powdered Sugar ＊.
- Take 2 grams of Sakura leaf powder ＊.
- You need 1 1/2 of bottle Pink food coloring ＊.
- You need 88 grams of Frozen egg white.
- Take 27 1/2 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need of [Ganache ].
- Provide 10 grams of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 30 grams of White Chocolate.
- Provide 5 of drops Sakura extract.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle Pink food coloring.
Instructions to make Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor):
- [Batter] Thaw the egg white back to liquid at room temperature. Sift together the ＊ dry ingredients twice..
- Make the meringue with the egg white and the granulated sugar. Add the granulated sugar a half portion at a time. Beat until stiff peaks form..
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the sifted ＊ dry ingredients in the meringue, a half portion at a time..
- With a rubber spatula, mix the batter gently using the macaronage technique until the batter looks glossy and it drips like a ribbon from the spatula..
- Preheat the oven to 140℃ then pour the batter into a plastic bag with the tip cut off. Pipe batter into 2.5 cm circles onto a baking sheet..
- Dry the batter at room temperature for about 1 hour or until the batter does not stick when you touch it with a finger..
- Bake at 140℃ for 13 minutes. Rotate the baking sheet 180°F and bake at 170℃ for 2 minutes..
- [Ganache] Break the chocolate into small pieces, add it along with the sakura extract and red food coloring into the whipped cream. Microwave it for about 40 seconds and mix until smooth..
- Once the meringue has cooled, fill it with ganache and it's done..
If you find this Easy! Macarons (Sakura Flavor) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.