Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken Katsu Curry Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Katsu Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Katsu Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Katsu Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken katsu curry recipe. You can have chicken katsu curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Katsu Curry:
- You need of Chicken Katsu (Fried Chicken Cutlet).
- Prepare of servings Freshly Cooked Rice.
- Provide of <Fruity Curry Sauce>.
- Take of Onion.
- Get of Carrot.
- Get of Garlic.
- You need of small piece Ginger.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of & 1/2 tablespoons Curry Powder.
- Use of Plain Flour.
- You need of Chicken Stock.
- Use of Mango Chutney.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of *Note: You can replace Curry Powder and Flour with 90 to 100g Japanese Curry Roux blocks. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock.
Steps to make Chicken Katsu Curry:
- Finely chop up Onion, Carrot, Garlic and Ginger..
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan and cook vegetables. When vegetables are softened and slightly caramelised, add Curry Powder and Flour, and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Add Chicken Stock and Mango Chutney, and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmer, stirring regularly, until the mixture thickens. Season with Salt & Pepper to suit your taste..
- *Alternatively you can use Japanese Curry Roux blocks instead of Curry Powder and Flour. If you use Curry Roux blocks, use Water instead of Chicken Stock, OR Unsalted Chicken Stock..
- Cut Chicken Katsu (Chicken Cutlet) into bite size. Place Freshly Cooked Rice on a plate, then Chicken Katsu and Curry Sauce..
Katsu Curry (カツカレー) is a combination of Japanese Curry and a panko-breaded cutlet. Not a big fan of pork or chicken? You can also enjoy Katsu Curry with shrimp or fish (See below). With cooking tips, tricks and foolproof recipes, this fabulous cookbook from Gizzi Erskine will bring a bit of magic to your kitchen. In recent years, Ireland has become known as a serious food destination but as a nation who also knows how to have a good time we still have a few dirty food.
If you find this Chicken Katsu Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.