How to Make Sauted Vegetables Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sauted Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauted Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be a real downer! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest them more quickly than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sauted vegetables recipe. You can have sauted vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sauted Vegetables:
- You need of Brocolli.
- You need of Baby corn.
- You need of Carrot.
- Use of Beans.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Take of Mushroom.
- Take of Garlic.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- You need of Red chilli powder.
- Get of Olive oil.
Steps to make Sauted Vegetables:
- Cut 1 piece carrot, some beans, babycorn and broccoli into medium size pieces and keep aside..
- Take a pot, pour required water and 2 pinches of salt and bring to boil on medium flame..
- Cut some mushrooms into halves and some capsicum into small pieces. Take another container put some oilve oil and heat the oil..
- Saute musrooms and capsicums for sometime. Then add some garlic to it..
- Drain the water from the veggies and put it the container where you sauted mushrooms and capsicums. Now add some salt, oregano, red chilli powder to it..
- Saute for few seconds. Now it's ready..
If you find this Sauted Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.