Easiest Way to Make Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a superb protein source.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh chilled sweet corn soup recipe. You can have fresh chilled sweet corn soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- You need of Corn on the cob.
- Provide of Milk.
- Use of Heavy cream.
- Provide of Soft brown sugar.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Sweet white wine, or kuei hua chen chiew (liquor flavored with sweet osmanthus flowers).
Steps to make Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup:
- Using a knife, shave the corn off the cob and into a pot. Add a pinch of salt and some cold milk, and turn the heat on. When it boils, simmer for a minute over low heat. Turn the heat off, cover the pot and steam for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Use an electric mixer (or a food processor or a juicer) and process the corn until it's very fine..
- When you get corn juice, use a strainer and strain. Scoop the remaining corn on the strainer with a gauze or clean cloth, and squeeze well to get all the remaining umami-rich flavor of the corn..
- Put the strained soup into a pot and cook over low heat. Season with sugar until it reaches the preferred sweetness. Strain the soup again, and chill the pot in a bowl of iced water. When it's chilled enough, add heavy cream and wine. Mix well, and chill in the refrigerator before serving..
- My family even eats the strained ingredients by mixing it into cookies or bread. Here's the corn bread made with strained lees – it's delightful!.
If you find this Fresh Chilled Sweet Corn Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.