Simple Way to Make Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nutty and fragrant corn rice with shio-koji recipe. To make nutty and fragrant corn rice with shio-koji you need 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Use of Plain cooked rice.
- You need of Corn on the cob.
- You need of Shio-koji (Salt-fermented rice malt).
Instructions to make Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji:
- Rinse the uncooked rice, and leave to soak in water for 30 minutes. Put the drained rice in the rice cooker and add water up to the 2 cup mark. Add shio-koji and mix well..
- Scrape the kernels off the corn cob with a knife. Roughly chop the kernels for a fragrant nutty finish..
- Put the chopped kernels on top of the rice in the rice cooker, and switch on the cooker..
- The combination of slightly burned crispy rice and corn is wonderful! You can cook the rice in a pot, too (which will produce crispy bits at the bottom)..
If you find this Nutty and Fragrant Corn Rice with Shio-Koji recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.