Simple Way to Make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy no bake banana pudding recipe. To make super easy no bake banana pudding you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding:
- Provide 1 (5 ounce) of Package Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Use 2 3/4 Cups of Cold Milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 14 Ounce of Can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 8 Ounce of Package Whipped Topping.
- You need 1 Box of Nilla Style Wafers.
- Take 4 of Medium-Sized Ripe Bananas.
- Use Splash of Lemon Juice.
Steps to make Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding:
- Whisk together pudding mix, milk, a vanilla extract until well combined. 2-3 minutes. Put in refrigerator to keep cold and set up some. Note: (I use a little less milk than called for on the package) Helps ensure that everything sets up well..
- When pudding starts to soft set, fold in sweetened condensed Milk and the whipped topping. Note: (I only add about 3/4 each of these two ingredients) Cuts down on the sweetness level and the dish as a whole sets up better. Place back in the refrigerator to keep cool..
- Slice up bananas in a bowl. Splash bananas with a little lemon juice, and toss to coat. This helps prevent the bananas from darkening..
- Layer pudding mix, bananas, and vanilla wafers in serving bowl of your choice. Keep repeating until you have no more room left. Serve well chilled..
If you find this Super Easy No Bake Banana Pudding recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.