Steps to Make Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is possible as these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed mushrooms in ghee recipe. You can have sautéed mushrooms in ghee using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee:
- Use of ghee.
- Prepare of mushrooms.
- Get of garlic salt.
- Take of olive oil (if cooking a lot of mushrooms).
Instructions to make Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee:
- rinse mushrooms.
- Place ghee in stir-fry skillet. melt on medium heat..
- once the ghee is melted, add mushrooms into pan.
- Add a good amount of garlic salt. Stir..
- Cover with lid and let sit for 3-5 minutes. Then stir. Repeat until brown and soft..
- If cooking a lot of mushrooms, add 1/2 tsp of olive oil or more depending on quantity. Do this step only if it looks like the ghee isn't covering all of the mushrooms and it's hard to stir them..
- Add more garlic salt if needed. (to taste).
- Place lid on and let sit for a few more minutes. Stir. Repeat until they are the texture you desire. The longer you keep them in there the softer they become..
- Leftovers last 3-4 days in the fridge..
If you find this Sautéed Mushrooms In Ghee recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.