How to Prepare Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe. To cook sauteed mushrooms and asparagus you only need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus:
- Prepare of mushrooms (white button, crimini, oyster, etc).
- Use 1 of "bunch" of asparagus.
- Use 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tsp of salt (a few big pinches) *see the note below*.
Steps to make Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus:
- Clean and cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Rinse the asparagus…cut an inch off the ends then cut into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a medium hot pan add a couple table spoons of oil..
- Add in the mushrooms…spread them out and let them sizzle (without stirring) until the first side is nicely browned..
- Add in the asparagus and saute until tender (with the mushrooms).
- Finish with a sprinkle of salt (kosher or sea salt) either a smoked salt or something like the spruce tip salt I used are good, but plain works as well..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note* I used a flavored salt (spruce tip salt), but any large flake salt is good like kosher or sea salt. For a nice smokey flavor you could use a smoked salt..
If you find this Sauteed mushrooms and asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.