Recipe of Strawberry shortcake Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry shortcake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry shortcake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry shortcake recipe. You can cook strawberry shortcake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry shortcake:
- Use 100 gr of butter.
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 150 gr of strawberry.
- Prepare of For the jelly glaze:.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Take 3 tsp of agar agar powder/gelatine.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 drops of red food coloring.
Steps to make Strawberry shortcake:
- Preheat oven 150 °C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the butter with sugar until it is homogenized..
- Slowly add the egg into the mixture and mix it until it is homogenized with the butter..
- Add salt, milk and flour into the mixture. Slowly mix it until the batter is homogenized..
- Pour the batter into the round baking tray (spray the baking tray with baking spray or use margarine/butter to grease the tray).
- Spread the batter evenly in greased baking tray..
- Bake it in oven 150 °C for 25 minutes..
- Wash and dry out the strawberries. Slice it into half. Keep it aside..
- Remove the cake out of oven. Place it on cooling rack. Cool it down for 30 minutes. Tap it out from baking tray. Cool it down another 30 minutes..
- Place the cake on a tray / plate. Place the sliced strawberries on the cake. If strawberries are not sweet, you may sprinkle some sugar powder..
- Prepare the jelly glaze by mixing the agar agar powder/gelatine and sugar into water. Drop the red food coloring into the water. If you like it sweet, you may add more sugar..
- Boil the mixture until it is boiling..
- Pour the jelly glaze on top of strawberry slowly with spoon..
- Cool it down, place it in the fridge for 2 hours and serve it as your wish..
In addition, the franchise has spawned television specials, animated television series, and films. The franchise is currently owned by the. Strawberry Shortcake is the little girl with big possibilities from childhoods past and present. For collectors and new fans alike, her sunny and optimistic personality make Strawberry Shortcake the perfect forever friend! Strawberry Shortcake is a berry bitty girl with berry big possibilities!
If you find this Strawberry shortcake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.