Easiest Way to Prepare No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe. To cook no churn mint chocolate chip ice cream you only need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- Get 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Use 1 tsp. of peppermint extract.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need of Green food coloring (optional).
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips (or more if you'the like).
Instructions to make No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream:
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, peppermint extract and vanilla extract (and food coloring if your using it). Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Then gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk and the mini chocolate chips until it's all combined..
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough of an overhang to wrap the top tightly. Place the cream mixture into the prepared loaf pan and wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top. Place it in the freezer until frozen, then your ready to eat it..
If you find this No Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.