How to Prepare Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce recipe. To make sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce:
- You need 1/2 pack of Mushroom.
- Use 2 pieces of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Take 20 g of Butter.
- You need To taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoon of Japanese soy sauce (Kikkoman brand).
- You need of Some Parsley.
Steps to make Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce:
- Cut mushrooms in small pieces. (This time, I cut 1 mushroom in 4 pieces).
- Mince garlic..
- Heat the olive oil in sauce pan, add garlic and cook until it starts smelling good..
- Place mushroom in the pan, saute for a while and add butter..
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper before you turn off the heat..
- Decorate with parsley and finish! Serve hot!.
If you find this Sautéed mushroom with butter and soy sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.