Recipe of Easy Shepherd’s Pie Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One of the first forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shepherd’s pie recipe. To cook easy shepherd’s pie you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Shepherd’s Pie:
- Prepare of onion finely chopped.
- You need of butter.
- Use of carrots, peeled and finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic cloves peeled and crushed.
- Prepare of lean beef mince.
- Take of plain flour.
- Get of tomato purée.
- Take of 400 ml chicken stock.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of frozen peas.
- You need of rooster potatoes peeled and and cut.
Instructions to make Easy Shepherd’s Pie:
- Melt 10g of butter in the pan and add the onion carrots and garlic. Cook for five minutes to soften.
- Add the lean mince to the onion garlic and carrots and break up any lumps with a spoon. Cook until browned..
- Add the flour and tomato purée and cook for 1 minute ensuring it is stirred in. Add the chicken stock and Worcestershire sauce and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Turn off the heat and add the frozen peas to the pan. Place the mixture in an oven proof dish. Set aside and allow a skin to form whilst preparing the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 180C /350F.
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes until softened. Mash with a potato masher until smooth. Add black pepper and beat in a teaspoon of butter. Spoon the mash over the mince..
- Bake in the oven for 40minutes until golden and bubbling!.
If you find this Easy Shepherd’s Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.