Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that directs the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a super protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake recipe. You can cook rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake:
- Take of Wholewheat flour.
- Take of Sugar.
- Use of Cocoa power unsweetened.
- Get of Baking soda.
- Provide of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Butter melted.
- Get of coffee water Instant dissolved in hot.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Take of Salt a.
Instructions to make Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake:
- Put the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well – wholewheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt and powdered sugar..
- I used Hershey's unsweetened cocoa. If you wish to get a milder chocolate taste, use just 3-4 tbsp of cocoa instead of 6. .
- Now add the wet ingredients one by one. Melted butter, lemon juice, water and dissolved coffee. Add 1 cup water first and whisk the ingredients and slowly add more water to make the batter in a thin consistency, which you can pour..
- Whisk the mixture well for five minutes until they combine well and leave no lumps..
- Pour the batter into a buttered mould. I'm using a loaf mould as I've just started collecting bakeware now. Even a round mould would be good..
- Preheat oven at 200 degree Celsius and bake the cake for 35-40 minutes. .
- Check if done with the old piercing the toothpick method and see if it comes out clean..
- Cool on a wire rack..
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce..
- Pure indulgence!.
If you find this Rich, super moist, eggless, wholewheat dark chocolate cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.