How to Make Ray's' Chocolate Dream Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ray's' Chocolate Dream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Chocolate Dream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Chocolate Dream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' chocolate dream recipe. To cook ray's' chocolate dream you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Chocolate Dream:
- Use of cake.
- Use 1 box of super moist chocolate cake mix.
- Take 1/4 cup of Hershey chocolate syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of coffee extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take of filling.
- Provide 1 box of fresh strawberrys.
- Use 1 box of chocolate pudding.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cool whip.
- Provide of whipping.
- Prepare 1 pints of fresh whipping cream.
- Take 1 box of chocolate pudding.
- Get 4 tbsp of powder sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted milk chocolate chips.
- Provide 1 tsp of coffee extract.
- Prepare 10 of strawberrys.
- Prepare 1 oz of 7 bakers dipping chocolate.
Steps to make Ray's' Chocolate Dream:
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake cake as directed, adding in additional items listed. Bake in two 8 " inch pans let cool completely.
- Filling: make instant pudding as directed set in fridge let thicken. Chop 6 strawberrys add to pudding mixture, along with cool whip stir well, set aside back in fridge.
- Whipping: add all ingredients together mix on high speed till thickened..
- Chocolate covered strawberrys for top: I just bought the bakers dipping chocolate in a cup , melted as directed. Covered strawberrys and set in fridge..
- Now assemble your cake. Adding filling to middle of both cakes. Frost with whipping, I piped a small border didn't want to take away from the strawberry garnish. Add strawberries to top.
If you find this Ray's' Chocolate Dream recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.