Steps to Prepare Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the veggies which will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cupcake topped with brazo de mercedes recipe. To make moist chocolate cupcake topped with brazo de mercedes you need 13 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes:
- Prepare of For the cupcake, I just used a box of cake mix.
- Use of For the brazo de mercedes:.
- Get of Meringue:.
- Prepare 8 of egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Use 1 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of vanila extract.
- Take of Custard:.
- Take 8 of egg yolks.
- Use 1 can of condensed milk (300mL).
- You need 300 mL of water.
- Use 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1-2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes:
- Preheat the oven at 180C..
- First, we will do the brazo de mercedes. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks..
- Using an electric mixer, beat tge egg whites at low to high speed. When the whites starts to form bubbles, add the cream of tartar..
- Mix it until it is doubled. Then gradually add the white sugar. Make sure that the sugar is dissolved and properly incorporated with the egg whites to prevent weeping..
- Mix it untill stiff and its consistency is good for pipping..
- Now, we move to the cupcake batter. Just follow the instruction from the cake box..
- Put 3oz cupcake liners on your cupcake pans. And get your small icecream scooper..
- Put one scoop each on the liners. Then put them in the oven for about 8-10mins..
- Get the cupcakes out from the oven, then start pipping the meringue on top. Make sure there's a hole in the middle because that's where the custard will be..
- After pipping the meringue on the top of the cupcake, put it inside the oven for about 10-15mins. It depends on how brown you want your meringue is..
- While the cupcakws are still in the oven. You can do the custard..
- First, pour the condensed milk on a pan..
- Then, fill the can of condensed milk with water..
- Add the cornstarch into the water then stir..
- Then, add the water and cornstarch mixture to the condensed milk..
- Mix it until well incorporated..
- Put it on the stove, and mix until it forms little bubbles..
- Gradually add the slightly beaten egg yolks. Don't pour ut all at once. Pour just about half then mix. And then pour the remaining half then mix it again..
- Mix it until it is thick or its consistency is good for pipping..
- Set aside the custard to cool..
- When the cupcakes are done and the custard are cooled, you can now pipe the custard on the hole in the middle of the meringue..
- Last but not the least, put some confectioner's sugar on top of the cupcake..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cupcake Topped with Brazo de Mercedes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.