Steps to Prepare Chocolate Praline Layer Cake Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The volume of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate praline layer cake recipe. To cook chocolate praline layer cake you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Praline Layer Cake:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Use 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Firmly Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Coarsely Chopped Pecans.
- Provide 1 packages of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Devils Food Cake Mix.
- Use 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Oil.
- Get 3 each of Eggs.
- Take of Topping.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Get 16 each of Pecan Halves (optional).
- Prepare 16 each of Chocolate Curls (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Praline Layer Cake:
- Heat oven to 325°F. In a small heavy sauce pan, combine butter, 1/4 c heavy whipping cream and brown sugar. Cook over low heat just until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Pour into two 8 or 9 since round cake pans; sprinkle evenly with chopped pecans. I sprayed my pans with non stick spay and lined with parchment paper before spraying again..
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and eggs; beat at low speed until moistened. Beat 2 mins at medium speed. Carefully spoon batter over pecan mixture..
- Bake at 325°F for 35-45 mins or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 5 mins; remove from pans. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled..
- In a small bowl, beat 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form..
- To assemble cake, place 1 layer on serving plate, praline side up. Spread with half of toping mixture. Top with second layer, praline side up, spread with remaining topping mixture. Garnish with pecan halves and chocolate curls. Store in refrigerator..
- From the Pillsbury Bake-Off Contest #33, 1988. Compliments of Julie Bengtson.
If you find this Chocolate Praline Layer Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.