Easiest Way to Make Moist and Rich Pound Cake Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist and Rich Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist and Rich Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
It’s easy to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s easy to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist and rich pound cake recipe. You can cook moist and rich pound cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist and Rich Pound Cake:
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- Provide 80 ml of Heavy cream.
- Provide 60 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Get 85 grams of White flour.
- Take 15 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Take 80 grams of Chopped chocolate.
Steps to make Moist and Rich Pound Cake:
- Whisk the softened butter and sugar, then add the egg and heavy cream. I doubled the recipe, so I used 2 eggs as seen in the photo..
- When mixed, it should look like this..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour and cocoa powder together..
- Add Step 3 into 2, and mix. You don't need to be so particular about this..
- When Step 4 is blended, add the chopped chocolate into the batter..
- Pour the batter into the mold and level the surface..
- Bake in the oven for 30 ~ 40 minutes at 180℃..
If you find this Moist and Rich Pound Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.