How to Make Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist ＆ light ☆ brownies recipe. To cook moist ＆ light ☆ brownies you only need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies:
- You need 90 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 60 grams of Milk chocolate bar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Use 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Use 1 dash of Chocolate syrup and walnuts for decorating.
Steps to make Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies:
- Bring the egg to room temperature. Sift the cake flour and cocoa powder together. Toast the walnuts for 15 minutes at 160℃, and chop coarsely..
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces, add the butter and melt over hot water..
- Mix in the sifted dry ingredients with a spatula, scooping up from the bottom..
- Put the egg in a bowl, add the sugar beat with a whisk until the batter forms a ribbon when you lift the whisk..
- Add the egg mixture in Step 4 to the batter in Step 3 in three batches, folding in with a spatula after each addition. ※See Helpful Hints.
- Add the walnuts and mix lightly..
- Pour the batter into a cake tin. Smooth the top with a spatula and arrange the walnuts for decoration on top. Bake at 170℃ for approximately 35 minutes..
- Test the readiness of the brownie with a bamboo skewer, and if it comes out clean, it's done. Take it out of the pan and let it cool on a cake rack..
- When they've cooled down, drizzle on some chocolate syrup and it's ready to eat..
- To serve: Arrange 2 thin slices of brownies on a plate with whipped cream on the side. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with nuts..
If you find this Moist ＆ Light ☆ Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.