Steps to Prepare Moist Rich Brownie Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Moist Rich Brownie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist Rich Brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Rich Brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist rich brownie recipe. To cook moist rich brownie you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Rich Brownie:
- Provide 120 grams of Bitter chocolate.
- Take 70 grams of Butter.
- You need 90 grams of Sugar.
- Use 2 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Get 70 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cocoa.
- You need 2 grams of ●Baking powder.
- You need 40 grams of Walnuts.
Steps to make Moist Rich Brownie:
- Roast the walnuts at 160℃ in the oven for 10 minutes. Cut any large walnuts..
- Combine the butter and chocolate in a bowl, wrap with plastic, and microwave until the chocolate has completely melted (about 1 minute?). Mix well..
- Add the sugar and eggs, and beat in a circular motion using a whisk..
- Combine and add the ● ingredients..
- Add the walnuts, switch to a rubber spatula and mix well..
- Pour into a pan lined with baking paper. Cook at 170℃ for 20 minutes..
- It's all done. Cool well then cut into pieces of your desired size..
- Also check out this Caramel Brownie https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145496-caramel-brownies.
If you find this Moist Rich Brownie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.