Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Qorma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Qorma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Qorma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a terrible mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all good for helping you feel better. They help you feel full also which can actually help to improve your mood. It's not difficult to feel depressed when you feel hungry! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken qorma recipe. You can have chicken qorma using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Qorma:
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of onion sliced.
- Get of skinless chicken breast or thigh.
- You need of piece of ginger grated.
- Take of garlic cloves grated or crushed.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Take of garam masala.
- Take of garam masala.
- You need of tin coconut milk.
- Prepare of ground almonds.
- Get of coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Chicken Qorma:
- Put the olive oil in a wide, deep saucepan and add the sliced onions. Cook on a low heat, covered with a lid, for 5 minutes until the onions are soft but not brown..
- Take the lid off and add the chunks of chicken. Turn the heat up to medium-high and cook for 5 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally..
- Turn the heat down and add the grated ginger and garlic together with the turmeric and garam masala. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add about ¾ of the coconut milk, bring to the boil and then turn down and gently simmer for 10 minutes. If you find the curry becomes too dry you can add the rest of the coconut milk..
- After 10 minutes, add the ground almonds and chopped coriander and cook for 1 more minute, then serve with rice and garnish with a little more chopped coriander..
If you find this Chicken Qorma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.