Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy and moist chocolate sponge cake recipe. You can have fluffy and moist chocolate sponge cake using 11 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- Use 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 10 grams of Cornstarch.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Provide 30 grams of Egg (beaten).
- Use 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Use 30 grams of Mizuame starch syrup (refer to the Steps 28 – 29.
- Use 60 grams of ☆Water.
- Prepare 20 grams of ☆Vegetable oil.
- You need 15 grams of ☆Unsalted butter.
- Take 20 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- Get 1 of few drops Vanilla oil.
Instructions to make Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- Prepare the cake tin. Grease the tin with oil thinly and line with baking parchment. I cut a piece of parchment paper into a round shape to fit it in. Measure the ingredients..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a heat-proof dish and warm them up. Add the pure cocoa powder and mix well. To keep hot, place the dish over a bain-marie or on top of the oven while it's preheating..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. I usually start to preheat the oven while I whisk the eggs..
- Beat 3 eggs and 1/2 and add the sugar in 3 batches. Continue to beat until fluffy. Add the mizuame starch syrup (or honey) to the mixture..
- Beat until the mixture forms a thick ribbon when the hand mixer is lifted. Lower the hand mixer speed to low and beat the mixture for 3 to 5 minutes to make its texture silky-smooth..
- Beat constantly until the mixture forms a thin ribbon that disappears slowly when the mixer is lifted. The texture must be very smooth and delicate..
- Sift the cake flour and cornstarch together through a fine sieve. Whisk the flour mixture in the sieve with a whisk..
- Sift 1/2 of the Step 7 flour mixture into Step 6 and mix gently with a spatula. When the flour is evenly combined, add the rest of the flour mixture..
- Fold in the mixture with a spatula gently until no longer lumpy. Add a few drops of vanilla oil..
- Fold in until the flour is combined well. Add the ☆ cocoa liquid in 3 or 4 batches. Pour the liquid onto a spatula first and drizzle over the liquid overall. Stir well quickly..
- Fold in the mixture by scooping up from the bottom in a circular motion from various positions until the cocoa liquid is well combined..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin from a high point. Do not scrape the batter on the sides of the bowl with a spatula, but tilt the bowl to pour the batter..
- The batter left on the sides of the bowl tends to contain more fat, so it is better not to put it into the cake tin. If you want to put it in, pour it along the sides of the cake tin..
- Give several sharp taps to the cake tin to remove the excess air. Pop the bubbles on the surface with a toothpick and put the tin into the oven quickly..
- Lower the oven temperature to 160°C and bake for about 35 minutes. When you press the centre of the batter with your finger and it springs back, it is done. If it sinks, continue to bake..
- If you want to be sure, use a skewer. When an inserted skewer in the centre comes out clean, it is done. Adjust the baking time according to your oven at home..
- The baking time affects the result. If the cake is removed from the oven too early it might collapse. It is important to se as it goes..
- Do not overcook either. Overcooking may harden the edges or dry the sponge..
- After removing the tin from the oven, drop the cake tin from about 30 cm to get rid of the excess steam. The sponge will settle down to the same height as the sides of the cake tin..
- Remove the sponge from the tin and peel off the baking parchment gently..
- Cover the sponge with a moistened tea towel and leave to cool. After completely cooled, remove the tea towel and wrap the sponge with cling film or a plastic bag..
- Unfortunately, this sponge has a crack on the surface. When I mixed with the hand mixer, it was so fast that I mixed the eggs too long, which might cause this..
- I sliced the sponge into 3 pieces horizontally..
- The next day I drizzled with syrup to make a coffee-mocha decoration cake -..
- Chocolate cream decoration -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144826-chocolate-decoration-cake.
If you find this Fluffy and Moist Chocolate Sponge Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.