Easiest Way to Prepare Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel better. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl recipe. To cook strawberry blueberry banana smoothie bowl you only need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Take 150 ml of almond milk / soy milk / coconut milk.
- Provide 125 ml of plain yoghurt / vanilla yoghurt.
- Use 150 gr of strawberry (fresh or frozen).
- Take 75 gr of blueberry (fresh or frozen).
- Use 2 of bananas frozen.
- Prepare of honey (optional).
Steps to make Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl:
- Put everything (except honey) in a blender and process until smooth..
- Add some honey as desired (I didn’t because the bananas were sweet enough)..
- Put it in a bowl. Garnish with sliced bananas, sliced strawberries, blueberries, some chia seeds, and some toasted almonds. Yummy! 😋.
If you find this Strawberry Blueberry Banana Smoothie Bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.