Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Cookie House recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Cookie House recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this article we're going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Nuts and also various seeds is a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to christmas cookie house recipe. To cook christmas cookie house you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Cookie House:
- You need of Cake flour.
- Take of Butter.
- Use of Sugar.
- Get of Eggs.
- Provide of amount Vanilla Extract.
- You need of amount Food colorings (red, green).
- Get of teaspoon~ Cocoa.
- You need of to 3 Candy.
- You need of to 300 grams [For icing] Powdered sugar.
- Provide of [For icing] Egg white, or more as needed.
- Prepare of amount [For icing] Red food coloring.
- Take of [For decoration] Crackers.
- Get of [For decoration] Silver cake-decorating dragée balls.
Instructions to make Christmas Cookie House:
- Cut out paper patterns. Use your imagination to design your cookie house ..
- Leave the butter at room temperature to soften. When it is soft, add sugar and mix. Then add eggs and vanilla extract..
- Combine the sifted flour and the mixture. When it's all mixed together, divide the dough into the individual portions and color with the red food coloring, cocoa, etc. Wrap with cling film and rest in the fridge..
- After the dough has rested in the fridge for 30 minutes, roll out to 0.5mm thick. Cut into the house parts with the paper patterns (Step 1) with a knife..
- Line on a baking tray and bake at 375°F/190℃ for about 20 minutes. When they are baked, cool on a wire rack..
- If you want to make windows with a stained glass effect, crush candy and gently place it inside the window frame (or in the photo) and bake. When it's done, let cool on parchment paper..
- When all the parts are done, cool well and stick together with icing. Try not to hurry and stay calm. It is important that you take your time..
- I made a tree stacking the shaped cookies with icing. I used the crushed candies to make the windows to look like stained glass..
- I stuck crackers to make up the roof tiles to give a 3D effect. The sweets on the edge are colorful marshmallows. You can eat everything!.
- My children helped me color the dough and make the house parts..
If you find this Christmas Cookie House recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.