Easiest Way to Prepare Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fitness recipes : pink smoothie bowl recipe. To cook fitness recipes : pink smoothie bowl you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- You need 250 grams of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of (Chef’s Note: You are free to use any kind of yoghurt of course.).
- Use 180 grams of fresh Strawberry.
- Use 100 grams of Dragon fruit.
- You need 1/2 of banana.
- Provide 2 of coffee spoons (10 grams) : Super Greens Powder Premium.
- Provide 4-5 of ice cubes (optional).
- Take of Topping:.
- Take 1/2 of banana wrapped.
- Use 45 grams of dried fruit.
- You need 50 grams of Strawberries.
- Prepare 30 grams of Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granola or Oatmeal.
- Use 2 of coffee spoons Chia seeds.
Steps to make Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl:
- Put the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly until completely smooth..
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle the tops on top..
- Enjoy your meal!.
If you find this Fitness Recipes : Pink Smoothie Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.