How to Make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked omelet with hashbrowns recipe. You can have baked omelet with hashbrowns using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Prepare 8 of Eggs.
- Take 6 of Hashbrowns.
- You need 1 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 7 oz of Cocktail sausages.
- Provide 1 of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Splash of half and half.
- Get 1 of as needed Salt/pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- Get 1 of as needed Olive oil.
Instructions to make Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns:
- Spray your dish (I used a 13×9 Pyrex) with cooking spray and lay your hash browns down. Put dish in a preheated 350°F oven until they are warm. Take them out and flatten with a back of the spoon. Put them back in the oven for a couple mins to crisp up.
- Dice onions how you prefer and add to pan. Coat with olive oil and sautee until onion is caramelized. Slice your sausages and add to pan. Add crushed red pepper and sautee for a few mins until the sausage has a bit of a char on them..
- In a separate bowl, scramble your eggs; add salt/pepper, half and half and cilantro..
- Once the onion/sausage mixture is ready, add that to the scramble egg mixture. Pour mixture over hashbrowns and bake until a toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Baked Omelet With Hashbrowns recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.