How to Prepare Christmas Dinner Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas dinner recipe. To cook christmas dinner you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas Dinner:
- Use of Ham.
- Take of Cream Corn.
- Use of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Provide of Sweet Peas.
- Use of Yams, drained.
- Prepare of Mini Marshmallows.
- Use of Light Brown Sugar.
- Take of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- Get of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- You need of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- Take of Juice from Ham.
- Provide of Honey.
- You need of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
Steps to make Christmas Dinner:
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm…In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm…do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
If you find this Christmas Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.